It is a library for developing software using the DI and AOP.
- . NET Framework 2.0 or more
- database access object (SQLServer 2000 and later, SQLCe, Oracle)
- Available in both applications, Windows, the Web(Core is also available in a console application)
- Can use some features of MS Excel is not the component reference. It is available regardless of the version. If there is also available on the latest backward compatibility to Excel
- Use log4net to log output
- Provide each library with NuGet
- Provide and project templates
- Provision of entity code generation tool
Please refer to here for help in the library.http://moca.miyabis.net/help/
Moca.NET can be added to each project using Nuget.
Each package is as follows.
| Core || Core libraries Moca.NET |
| Office || Office API wrapper library (Only part of Excel) |
| Windows || Library for Windows application |
| WebApplication || Library for Web applications |
| WebSite || Library for Web site |
Template and Code Snipets
Summarizes the code when using the usual Moca.NET, I have served as templates and snippets.
(Only supports VB.NET code)Project Templates
- Moca.NET Windows Forms application
- Moca.NET Web application
- Dao class template
- Web User Control template
- Web Form template
- Master Page template
Entity Code Generator
It is a tool that generates SQL statements from the Entity class that will be used when using Moca.NET.
Only supports VB.NET code